Wednesday, June 3, 2009

James & Sarah :: 5.30.09

This past weekend I had the incredible opportunity to shoot a wedding that meant more than the world to me. My brother and his beautiful fiance, Sarah, tied the knot in Michigan and I was able to travel there to spend time with friends and family and tell their story. Their entire day was orchestrated perfectly. A trumpeter playing during the ceremony (James is an incredible trumpeter)...a trolley as the getaway...individual cakes on every table to encourage mingling, family and friends lingering long past the reception's end... it truly was a perfect day. Congratulations, Jamie and Sarah! We are so blessed to have you join our family, Sarah!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'll have a slideshow up this weekend, so check back for more. If you'd like to pre-register to view the entire collection online, click here.

I can't post this without including a pic of my immediate fam - all together.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown June 4, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

I've cried more at your pictures than at the actual wedding. Amazing work B.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP