Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas with the Clarks!

Two of my family photoshoots this year have been Christmas themed, and I couldn't be happier. :) On Saturday eve, we got to celebrate Christmas early! Jamison & Jocel decorated cookies, opened a gift early, hung ornaments on the tree, and read "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" together in front of the fire. We had so much fun! When I left, they sent me home with some of their cookies and a holiday CD of Santa's Favorites - which I am listening to this very second. Thanks guys!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

0 comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP